Travel Agency in Kalimpong, India
Udyam Aadhar Registration
Certificate of Incorporation
Shop License / Trade License
Thinking to discover the undiscovered paradise of Sikkim? Head on, because we are here to offer you with our special and affordable tourism packages that won’t leave any stone unturned to fetch you the ultimate pleasure and adventure. Our motto, “Redefining Tourism”, has been and will be our prime concern to let our customer redefine their tourism with us. We are your ultimate guide to hotels, flights, cars, destinations, adventure and lots more.
Ravi Gupta - France
We were a group of 8 Adults + 3 Kids booked a trip to Sikkim - Darjeeling from this tour operator.
Here are some booking T&C as per proper communication over email :
1. 4 rooms to be booked with 1 extra bed in each property
2. 12 Nights, 13 Days duration with 13 seater AC Tempo Traveller
3. Payment terms (as finalised/approved over email):
a) Advance 60k to be paid and hotel vouchers to be shared by Nikhil
b) Once we check with hotel about proper booking, will xfer next 60k in next 7 days.
c) Rest Balance to be paid in 3 equal installments - Day 5, Day 8, Day 13
Once payment terms confirmed, we transferred 60k and hence issues (& threatening) started thereafter from tour operator side :
1. No hotel vouchers shared in next 4-5 days and Nikhil asked for more 60k before hotel confirmation which is against finalised deal (as approved on email by Nikhil himself)
2. Talked over call and asked him to check email once again. Hence Nikhil shared hotel vouchers but only 4 rooms were booked (without extra bed).
Checked with hotels, and they said, we have only information for 8 Adults. No kids & extra bed info is provided.
Also Nikhil got angry that why we are confirming with hotels. Strange !!
3. Same day only (without waiting for even single day, 7 days is long way), Nikhil asked for 60k more.
We xferred as we still trusted him
4. Due to Sikkim Flood issue, North Sikkim got closed, but even after asking, he dint inform about the proper condition and kept delaying the timelines (near to the trip time)
5. Just before 2 days to the flight, he confirmed that Lachen, Lachung is not possible and hence trip needs to be shorten to 8 Nights, 9 Days.
No revised package was sent still.
Rather than tempo traveller, he provided us 1 innova, 1 Xylo.
6. After reaching to our 1st destination, same day he asked for all payment to be done (violation of payment terms).
We asked for revised package.
7. Rather than proper discussion, Nikhil was adamant and final revised cost was as per his wish only.
As per our calculation, it should be 11k more less.
8. We asked for installments clause, but he was adamant over the same and asked to pay asap
9. Drivers asked us to pay 20k as they were with us from last 3 days. As we were in low network zone, We paid them and informed Nikhil over whatsApp.
10. Even after reading whatsApp msg, he did not raise any objection and next day he asked - why paid driver ?
We asked cab vendor to talk to Nikhil and clarify.
The real threatening started on each & every day.
11. Nikhil asked to pay whole balance amount on day 4 itself else "your services will be stopped".
We talked and managed to bring him on same page that it should be 3 installments.
But he was adamant and asked to pay 64% on day 4, 18% on day 7, 18% on day 9
12. After taking 64% payment, from next day only, he started asking money via drivers, hotels.
13. Hotels were saying that they have not received final amount. Their balance amount was more than our remaining balance (ITC, Udaan)
14. At this point we involved Police (SI) and he really helped us on clearance part and assured us that our trip wont be hampered.
15. During whole trip, drivers were not informed about our hotels & sightseeings, despite being we have mentioned each & every sightseeing in finalised itinerary itself & got it approved by Nikhil.
16. No hotel was aware about Extra Bed and they asked for extra charge and Nikhil was unresponsive
17. Till last day, Udaan payment was due and Nikhil was not responding to them even.
18. Even Sikkim drivers talked to Nikhil and confirmed that he is untrustworthy, as Nikhil is saying different statements to them & us.
Never ever book any trip with this tour operator. They will make your trip hectic.
This trip taught us to not to trust any tour operator, as even everything taken over email/whatsApp, he denied each & every fact
In case anyone needs any sort of proof, feel free to reply over the thread.
Ishan Goel - Delhi India
Trip For: Darjeeling, Gangtok, Kalimpong
I had an incredible time with the tour travel company during my visit to Darjeeling and Gangtok. The entire tour was fantastic, filled with fun and enjoyment. The arrangements for our stay were impeccable, and the choice of hotels was excellent. The highlight of the trip was the seamless and enjoyable sightseeing experiences, thanks to the well-maintained car and the knowledgeable and friendly driver provided by the tour operator. Overall, a highly satisfying and memorable trip, and I would definitely recommend this tour company for their excellent services and attention to detail.
Thank you Sikkim-holidays. The package provided by the tour operator ( Nikhil thapa ) was amazing and we had a lovely and memorable trip. The service provided was fantastic (drivers and hotels ). Hope to have next trip soon Nikhil bro.
Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by Nikhil dada, We felt welcomed and with such a friendly atmosphere we had a fantastic start! The guide and tour was extremely good, very flexible (appreciate this!) and for that she deserves a special thanks. We had four great days there, which obviously also added up to the experienc e. i love u too much nikhil dada.
Hi Nikhil, How are you doing? Hope you are doing well. We had a great trip in North sikkim for 7days And my family and I we can say that we have received a great service from your team. All the hotels we stayed are very nice clean, staff served us the best including the clean and yummy food! Especially I would like to say the big thank you for giving us the best driver (Lobsang Thukjey Sherpa)
I am so grateful that we planned our trip with Sikkim holidays as they made journey more enjoyable without any hassles. Starting from picking up from the airport and dropping back ,everything was managed very well.The drivers were very polite, punctual and friendly, specially Krishna(Baichung), he added value to our trip by making us so comfortable while journey. Overall our trip was super successful and Sikkim holidays played a very big role in it. Thanks for your nice and cool service
Indeed, It was a very good experience with Team Sikkim Holidays. Special shoutout to Ms. Anamika and Mr. Nikhil for being so customer-obsessed, humble, helpful. Ms. Anamika was continuously in touch from start till end of the trip and she made sure that entire trip goes smooth and as planned for us. A special mention of team from Magpie village resort and hotel dew pond for such great hospitality. Kudos to efforts of every one of you! Be the way you are and lots of best wishes on your way.
Food, hotels, drivers, coordination everything is organised perfectly by nikhil bhai ....Thanks a lot for this memorable trip sikkim holidays, and kudos to nikhil thapa and yes mr.zongpu ( our driver)... Thankyou for all of this. Fully recommend
It was a great decision for choosing Sikkim Holidays . Initially we were really confused on whom to choose and decided to go with Sikkim holidays as they where very polite and they were transparent . And yes , they did live to their promise and made our trip the most memorable one. Starting from picking up from Bagdogra airport to dropping back each and everything was well managed. Also Nikhil was very responsive on each call and our demands . We had lots of luggage hence we requested a bigger car at the last moment and they provided it without any issue. We had a great trip from Darjeeling to Gangtok North Sikkim , East Sikkim . And the drivers were very polite and helpful and this was the best part of it. They mixed up with us so well and explained us all things about Sikkim that made our trip and stay a great experience. Specially Baichung (Krishna) was really very helpful and made us super comfortable. To visit North Sikkim and East Sikkim we need permit which will take around a day but Nikhil managed it well and our day was not wasted . Overall it was a great experience and if you are planning to visit Sikkim , I would highly recommend you to go with Sikkim Holidays . You will not regret and it will make your trip a super duper memorable on. We will surely visit Sikkim again and book all our stays and rides with Sikkim holiday as they are more experienced and provide a great deal. Thank you 'Sikkim Holidays' for such a great experience.
Nikhil, I know him since last 5 years and have conducted over 5 tours using his services. He is a person who understands requirements of a client first and accordingly he designs package for them. Simply outstanding. One can trust Nikhil closing their eyes. As a frequent traveller, I am recommending all readers to try Sikim Holidays who wants to experience the difference.
Our entire trip was a success without any hicups due to sikkim holidays.. They have planned things as per our requirement and everything was managed. The driver was really friendly like our friend. It was amazing journey.
It is one of the best trip I ever had because they had planned everything very well and everything was also value for whatever you spend.