Travel Agency in Delhi, India
Travel To Make Memories All Around The World.
Travelling is an investment in yourself and we are working to make you invest in the right place and getting value for your investment. Our Vision is to give the key to every traveller for their travel requirements in the best possible way, the name Tripy ( Tripy Tours India ) defines itself.
Tripy Tours India is a young organization managed by the travel industry experienced team with years of learning. We are working with best of trade partners in the travel industry to give you a value for money with a great trave ... read more
Abul Fazal Enclave, New Delhi, Delhi, 110025, India
Flights, Hotels, Car Rental, Bus/Train, Cruise, Sightseeing Tour, Travel Insurance, Visa
Akash Bhatt - Delhi India
I haven’t received my refund. It has been three months now.
Ketansinh Parmar - Mumbai India
Trip For: Dehradun, Haridwar, Mussoorie, Rishikesh
Very nice package.
Mr. David ki taraf se sabhi booking bahut hi badhiya. Hotel bahut hi achhe book kiye the, sabhi hotel me food bahut achha tha.
Inke taraf se jo car aur driver book Kiya gaya tha wo bhi bahut achhe the. Driver ne kaafi achhe tarike chhe pure tour me sabhi points ghumaya. Aur package ka rate bhi sahi tha.. Thank you for making my tour memorable..
PUJA SINGH - Patna India
Trip For: Jaipur, Udaipur
Mr David who planned is very approachable. You can coordinate with him and plan your trip. The trip was budget friendly and hotel stay was good. I got a good deal which included breakfast and dinner which saved daily expenses. The driver was less interested in while showing local see sightings so I would advise plan your places to be visited in advance as it cannot be changed later or else you may have to pay some extra . Overall trip was nice and we got all that was promised.
Krishna Singh - India
Thanks for a better response
I had a better experience The last one of my trip.
Thanks David Sir
Vignesh Iyer - India
Trip For: Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur
Very bad management by Trippy tours, we had booked a tour for jaipur jodhpur and jaisalmer and our experience was pathetic. Long post so stay alert when u book through them. Will start with positives
1. The best take away from our tour was our polite and humble driver Mr Vishwanath Sabi. Very professional and experienced driver and is very punctual and also plans ahead in such a way that all tourist points are covered and the customer is satisfied with beautiful memories. Kudos to Mr Vishwanath for being such a wonderful human being.
2. Jaipur hotel accommodation was very good ( you can read my Review of Hotel Gandharv jaipur (sindhi colony).)
1. The tour operator Mr. David Vishwakarma is very poor in communication and will not accept his mistakes. Our itinerary clearly mentioned 3 star good hotels but apart from our stay in jaipur at hotel Gandharv, rest of our stays in jodhpur and jaisalmer were either 2 star or below. Very bad service.
2. He will promise you moon and stars and will call/msg you repeatedly for money but once he gets his money he is not at all obligated to you.
3. Our stay in Jodhpur was Shree mohan Villa which was soo bad and was inhospitable for a family /couple as the rooms had two way mirrors and windows with curtains that had strategically placed holes/torn giving clear view from outside. This is not safe hotel, also the guests already staying in the hotels were either smoking or drinking right in the open spaces of the hotel, A nightmare. After complaining to trippy tours,mr david instead of apologies went ahead and blamed us back and wont even compensate and not even accepting his mistake. We had to look for our accomodation late at night around 8pm to get to another hotel which is habitable.
3. Further when we moved to Jaisalmer our itinerary clearly mentioned our stay at Sunrise desert camp which was last minute changed to Bhati desert camp for no reason, upon asking David was saying sunrise camp is full and are asking 16k more, to which we had no choice but to go ahead with Bhati desert camp. The bhati desert camp was 10km far away from the desert and for any desert activity you would have to travel that far. The tent provided to us were torn and we had to fight with them to chnage our tents. Pathetic experience. The tent had a makeshift bathroom with yellow water and no proper sanitization followed, the bedsheets were stained, the food was bad and im sure even prisoners would have better food quality (do read my review.of Bhati desert camp)
4. Our next day stay at Jaisalmer was at Meera mahal, the hotel was okay but is not managed well. We were tired of complaining to trippy tours and wanted to end the vacation as soon as possible. There are better hotels available within 100 to 150m from.meera mahal which are far better, clean and within budget with good jaisalmer fort views.
5. One thing we noticed was none of the hotel/stays respect the trippy tours staff and somewhat have a negative feeling or approach towards them, the rooms alloted were below par and there is no one to provide good service.
In short David Vishwakarma and trippy tours will only take your money and are not concerned for customer experience, bas thugne k liye baithe hain ye log. They get huge profits by booking 1star/2star hotels and they charge customers For 3 star.
WOULDNT RECOMMEND THIS EVEN TO MY GREATEST ENEMY.
Raju Pal - India
Thank you so much for this amazing experience. I love the package it was exactly the same as promised by Mr. David.
Excellent services. Good luck to you and your team.
Naresh Jakhar - India
The best trip till date. All the spots listed in the itinerary were covered. Our Coordinator David was very friendly caring and keeping track of our trip. He is very good at his work and knows how to handle different situations at different places.
If planning for Sikkim then Tripy Tours India it is without any second thoughts.
Wasim Malik - India
This was my first tour with Tripy Tours India. We visit Kashmir in a group. It was a delightful experience. Mr. Shadab gives us the best & timely service. Will recommend to others also.
Shivam Singh - India
Trip arranged by "Tripy Tours India" was awesome. Customer friendly behavior of tour planner. Promptly comes forward to solve the issues. Roamed and enjoyed the tour to Sikkim with absolute tension free. Deserves for 5 star.
Neha Lakhlan - India
It was a fabulous trip..very well organised by david. When we landed in Kashmir, Our driver Showkat guided us well and david was always there for any support. Not only this, took us to amazing places where we can enjoy the local Kashmiri cuisines. Will surely connect again.
Saqib Nawaz - India
This was our first trip with Tripy Tours India. We traveled to Jim Corbett in August. All services were totally hassle free. It was a great experience.
Tripy Tours India is highly recommend.
Mamta Kumari - India
I had been Kashmir this month I had wonderful trip with trippy tour India. David is very helpfulh he arranged my tour very well he was in touch with us throughought the trip.Thank you trippy and David will plan again with you only.
R Sharan - India
Loved this trip to Sikkim ! Was transferred from another organiser to Tripy Tours India at the last moment . But I’m glad it happened. Gave me and my family an experience of lifetime! Cheers to the David for this amazing experience ! For sure again with Tripy Tours India .
Amrita - India
We had our first office trip to Jim Corbett and must say, we all had a hassle free, amazing experience. David who was our point of contact, was always available for anything and everything. Highly recommend them for travel booking.