Travel Agency in Chandigarh, India
Udyam Aadhar Registration
Shop License / Trade License
Travel height is established to attain the pinnacle of achievement by providing the top-quality services and customized tour packages to our customers. Begin with customer’s satisfaction we also tend to avail an outstanding tour with an amazing experience. Book with Travel Heights and feel the difference with the luxurious & comfortable services at low-cost. Explore the beautiful destinations and embrace your experience for lifetime.
Worth of Time & Money
We value your time, efforts and worth of your money. We provide you our best services at comparatively lower cost.
Enc ... read more
Sam Gill - Mohali India
It was awesome experience with Travel heights .The 5 star property they provided me at dubai was so good and transport service for pick n drop are so manageable .I am really thankful to Priyanka mam for gave us such a awesome package for my family .I almost cover all the attraction places of Dubai in such a planned Trip.My kids also enjoyed a lot because of so many activities .I recommend all my friends for Travel heights .Thanx again for made my trip so enjoyable .
Mahesh Rawat HR - Ludhiana India
I can't express enough how grateful I am for the incredible service provided by tripcrafters. They truly made my travel experience easy and memorable. From start to finish, their team demonstrated exceptional professionalism and attention to detail
Pryaas Rajpura - Delhi India
Thank you travel heights for making my Himachal trip successful and wellplanned. Highly recommendable. Thanks to Mr Prem and Priyanka mam.
Mark Richardson - England (United Kingdom)
Advertise a low price, you go through the whole checkout process giving all your details then, at the end, you get a call from them telling you they cant do the flight for the price advertised and then ask for the same price as everyone else online.
Bunch of snake oil sellers. And a waste of your time.
Qamerul Nasa - Pakistan
Talking from experience I had a horrible experience with a person called Atif and this company. who promised he had booked my tickets and will get in a few days. It’s been a month now calling him everyday and he says will send today Amd I speak to other staff members they are all in it together some new excuse everyday. Plz don’t trust this company . I have called the bank they will get the payment back .and now have to book a new flight because this company please do not get trapped by their sweet talks.
Aarush Sharma - India
Thank you very much travel heights for making my first international holidays with my family the most memorable one.
Everything is on time, agents were so helpful entire the trip and entire the booking period. Definitely recommend you guys in my whole friends zone and for future references also)
Swapnil Sawant - USA
We are a group of 16 including senior citizens and kids. We were in Singapore for 6 days and 5 nights. Right from Arrival till the departure to Airport everything was very well planned and nicely executed. Travel Height ensure that they maintain a proper balance for all age group while planning itinerary. As a result, we all enjoyed a lot and now we have some good memories. Some good points
1. The package offered was not so expensive and customised as per our need.
2. Hotel was good and morning breakfast ensure you start your day with some good food.
3. Pickup and drop was on time and we got some good information from drivers.
4. All sightseeing was properly planned with advance Tickets which ensure we won’t spend more time in Queues.
5. We had enough time for Shopping and Kids had more time for fun activities to keep them busy.
6. Dos and Don’ts was explained even before we fly.
7. You get proper invoice and receipt for the payment you make.
8. Visa process was initiated one month prior and we got it in less than 10 working days.
9. You get quick response to your phone call or what’s app messages.
We had one incident where we had clash with our pickup and drop timings. Local vendor in Singapore was not cooperative. But special thanks to Priyanka (General Manager Travel Heights) was quick to respond and sorted out the issue.
1. Avoid doing any last-minute changes to itinerary.
2. Check your tickets / vouchers and ensure pickup and drop timings are as per plan.
3. You must be on time.
4. Before going to sightseeing ensure you know different show times and things to watch.
5. Carry enough cash and possibly buy one local SIM card.
Before doing booking I was concern more on Trust, but now I am confident Travel Heights can plan much better holidays for us which are budget friendly but full of excitement. I will recommend this to my friends and family.
Once again Thank you Travel Heights for making our first international trip memorable.
Ieshan - Yakutpura India
Trip For: Dubai
Planned a trip to Dubai through travel heights. Travel heights has a good set of staff. The trip was designed as per my budget and requirements. The hotel apartments golden sands 3 was very good. The trip was managed very unprofessionally in Dubai by their Dubai partners. We were not received by any meet and greet person at Dubai airport as offered the n the package. Had to reach hotel on own. Dhow cruise was also not as expected. Dubai city tour was conducted at a very fast pace could not see any place properly. Burj Khalifa visit slot was changed at the last moment and the slot given to us was very uncomfortable as we were with the kid. The Dubai team was highly unprofessional and unorganised. So overall the trip was not as expected.
Aarti - India
Package was booked for my Parents..
Overall it was wonderful experience and excellent support provided by Travel Heights special thanks to Mr. SHUBHAM for quick responses and providing availability of 24*7 whenever urgency faced.
Truely recommend Travel Heights!!
See you soon!
Shubham Kumar - India
I am thankful to Travel Heights specially Miss Palak. She build my package
so well and She make it memorable . Thank you so much Travel Heights. I am surely going to recommend to you.Working with you a good and satisfying experience and we would certainly recommend travel heights to our friends and colleagues.
Sangeeta Dhanda - India
Fantastic trip to Maldives.
Pick up and drop off facility on time
Thanks to travel heights for making my trip memorable
Avanita Somani - India
I am a frequent traveler and this was the first time I had booked a full package with Travel Heights. There were many instances where I got to experience your poor services:
1. We had to travel on 20th August and one of the persons didnt have his visa in hand till 20th morning. Just imagine the anxiety one must be going through with all the bookings already done. All calls regarding this went unanswered. Honestly, I felt your response rate is inversely proportional to the pace of payment received from the client.
3. The hotel voucher stated that checkin time at the hotel is 3:00 pm while we were to reach there at 8: 00 am. While cross checking with the vendor, we were told that this has been taken care of, but whoa...when we reach after an overnight journey at the reception we are told to wait in the hotel lobby till 3:00 pm. I need not mention what all emotions one must have encountered at that time.
4. There was a place where we had to shell out 16$ from our pocket (which shouldnt have been the case as everything was paid off well in advance). When we shared this information and its bill with the vendor, his responded that he will take this up. Though I was glad that atleast he replied going by the past instances, I still await any update on the same. I do not want to run after you guys for this petty amount, but this just reflects the level of ownership.
5. The itinerary stated that we could avail cable car ride at a place named Sentosa Islands. However, we couldnt as we were told that this can be availed only if tickets are purchased from their counters and ours was an online discounted purchase. This information was also brought to the notice of vendor to which there has been no acknowledgement till date
Honestly, its not about the money but the overall experience. Not bothering about your customer's issues, not responding after receiving payments are traits which demonstrate your lack of sensitivity. Given the kind of industry you are in, I am pretty much sure with more such experiences pouring in what will be the growth trajectory.
Pradeep Daga - Kolkata India
Excellent trip we enjoyed each & every moment
The pick up & dropping facility was excellent all the hotels were excellent
Mandip - Mohali India
Trip For: Singapore
Fascinating place .perfect for holiday excilant services
T Swarnalatha Turlapati - Hyderabad India
Trip For: Singapore
arrangements and hotel was good,Sight seeing was also good but should inform the travelers about the places to visit and also suggest must see or feel places which would make the traveler that he did not miss anything