Travel Agency in Siliguri, India
HIMAVAT DESTINATION PVT. LTD is well-known DMC in India providing its services to top notch tourist clients. Established a decade before it has grown to a full fledge service provider not only in India but also in neighboring countries like Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Tibet, and Thailand. The wings of HIMAVAT spread into all dimension of tour business whether it is for Luxury Holidays, Cruise trip, Luxury Trains, Ayurveda Treatments or Beach holidays with Family. Our tour company is recognized as Inbound Tour Operator by Ministry of Tourism and recognized official sale agent for Super Luxury tr ... read more
Avish BAJAJ - Noida India
Trip For: Darjeeling
Pathetically bad service and worst experience i have ever had in my life
Ashish Kumar Sah - Kolkata India
I went through them and they provided me best hotels and services at all. Their hotels are superb and hospitality at Himavat olive branch was excellent with mountain view rooms. Thanks to Himanshu ji for giving me such type of Hospitality and all. Hope will travel with you again.
Vivek Swami - Palanpur India
Trip For: Guwahati, Shillong, Tawang, Cherrapunjee, Bomdila
We paid advance as per your terms for toor at Arunachal pradesh, your agent Mr. Himmat, show us daydream about hotels before advance payment and after that hotels changed without our permission.
We requested so many times to Mr. Himmat for 3+ hotels but deliberately not given.
First time in my life such bad experience...
Vinay - Ahmedabad India
Trip For: Darjeeling, Gangtok, Pelling, Lachung, Lachen
If you are planning to go for a long tour then you can consider Himavat Destination. I have booked my Sikkim, Darjeeling package from Himavat and we are very satisfied. Trip Crafters provided us three to four tour agents and after discussing with all, we have decided to go with Himavat. Almost all the hotels and all the drivers provided by Himavat were very good. All employees of Himavat were very supportive. They reply your queries calmly. I did detailed survey regarding my tour but Himavat gave me very economic and best deal. I had planned Sikkim (Gangtok, Lachen, Lachung, Pelling) and Darjeeling tour for 10 nights and 11 days. Initially I was little hesitant about my decision as I am from Gujarat and this tour agency belong to Siliguri but now I can say that my decision was right.
Thanks Himavat.....Thanks Trip Crafters
Sarthak Patil 3 B - Kolkata India
This company fooled the customer. First takes money and later does not provide any service. Do not take any service from this.
Anju Kumari - India
Please don'ttake plan from these people are they will take 100%money in advance worth nothing and you just will feel helpless ,these are hopeless people with no responsibility lowest,hotel,lowest services no response when you need.
Bejay Sarcar - Kolkata India
Trip For: Darjeeling, Gangtok
Few members are don't have positive attitude.
There is several lapses in between commitment and actually work done.
Bhavani Sridhara - India
Please don’t use this agents this people they take money and that’s it the disappear
Rahul - Mumbai India
Trip For: Lachung, Lachen
Let's start with the good points:
The place suggestion was awesome, beautiful places Gangtok, Lachen, and Lachung
The hotel in Gangtok PALRI Boutique was superb, would recommend it and would also suggest having their restaurant lunch and dinner because the hotels on MR road are dirty and the service gets delayed due to overpopulating tourists.
BAD POINTS: A very bad hotel in LACHEN: ROYAL Boutique, dirty rooms, unclean rooms, Bugs and flies inside, spider webs, also my bed broke when I went to sleep, the staff was very helpful and the food was good but again my booking was for a deluxe room and one on the top floor the manager denied stating all rooms are booked but then at night gave one of the rooms to another couple.
Sherwa Bitchoo hotel Lachung: Awesome view from the hotel and spacious rooms but the are is infested with moths and bugs and its in a forest area, we did not have food options just the normal dal chaval for a deluxe room booking no nonveg was provided and the main disappointment the towels provided in the rooms had blood stains also the bed sheets
Vishal Verma - India
Very Good Trip planner, i have planned trip of Andman with Himavat, i loved this...
Manish Gururaja Rao - Singapore India
Trip For: Siliguri & New Jalpaiguri
Well organised tour. Polite customer support executive.
Manuel - Bengaluru India
Trip For: Sikkim
We had gone to Sikkim and Darjeeling with 3 nights stay and we had a good experience with Himavat Destination. Right from the start Rajat was helpful and guided us in the right way even though i had booked stay on my own.
Etee Agrawal - India
Hey, this was my third trip with himavat destination, and it was worst of all..
I suggested my friend because my previous trips was nice but this time.. worst management..on the trip when the trip have to start drivers calls and say he is not paid, so he is not coming and dn as the trip starts driver started asking money at every stoppage and threat us to not move forward if you dnt pay the amount and there was a person name "Rohit jha" who tried to played game the whole time and it in itinerary it was given it will take only 13 hrs to reach manali from Delhi and it took us 24 hrs due to which we have to extend one more day to our trips and on returning they say if u dnt reach Delhi from manali within 13 hrs u have to pay 8000/- more to the drivers for it..
And in morning around 8 am, drivers left all of us muthal because we denied to pay him extra money.. and that Rohit jha said to driver to make pressure on client to pay extra or throw there bags out and leave dm there.. because of they we dropped our malana track plan and headed back.. because of there wrong time management we have to extend one day trip coz we missed out.
We were sitting in traveller and calling Himanshu ji to sort out things but he also did nothing.. this trip was really a disappointment.. and it also effected my relationship with other 8 people who came on my trust to this trip
So I suggest people to not to travel with himavat destination.. and specially if the coordinator is Rohit jha..
Sima Pandey - Guwahati India
Thank you guys for the memorable trip. I went to Sikkim through Himavat Destination (tripcrafter) in the month of February you all were so good in giving services proper cordinations, perfect hotels with food everything was awesome. Sikkim is a lovely place with very good people. And sorry for the late Review.
Sudhakar Bnv - India
This travel planner is one of the worst ones that I have ever met, I sincerely advise people to stay away from this to save ur hard earned money. They are not even worthy to have a 1star.
I booked my travel on feb 2020 n due to COVID it got cancelled, I am fighting for my refund money from 16 months and no one from Himavath destination responds back politely. They not even respond to our emails n calls. The behaviour of the staff “Himanshu” was very impolite and clearly he says that “I don’t have money I will give when ever I want”
I urge people to STAY AWAY from this holiday planner
Manisha Banu Shaik - India
I wish there were negative marking to give to these people. Worst travel service I can ever imagine. We were a team of 16 people. We booked Himavat through Travel traingle. Incase you plan Bhutan then just avoid Himavat. They are road side small agency and completely unprofessionals.
Here are Issues we faced:
1. From the first day itself they started showing their colors after full payment is made. Delays in permits and start of the journey. No preplaning at all.
2. No proper planing at all. They make the sechedule blindly and write 100's of places to cover on first day itself. Incase u miss something they give fake promises to cover on last day which never happened.
3. Completly unprofessional Drivers. They sent drivers as guide who dont have minimum idea of places and permit process. Initailly they said the drivers will make our permit process. But at last moment Driver refused to come because they dont know anything and left us on roads, Hence I had to force them to come and help me with the process.
4. Drivers dont have minimum knowledge of visiting places and there timings.They follow the google maps and takes to the places and when we go, all would have been closed because of timings or weekends.
5. No unity in drivers; They fight between themself and we had to convence both side every time.
6. All these issues we faced because their Management is not at all good. They are lazy people especially the guy Pemba. Doesn't give good support at all incase of emergency. Never lifts our call. After all thses issues, they started taking us in consideration when I said I am going to complain to POLICE to cancel there license for all the distrbance they created.
7. One good thing happened in trip was Hotels were good in Bhutan. But I believe thats the beauty of there Nation to provide clean and good service hotels but not HIMAVAT...
Hitesh - Ahmedabad India
Trip For: Darjeeling, Gangtok, Pelling, Lachung
Awosm facilities awosm hotel,car arengment & great coordinator
Rajat Singh - India
The tour operators responded and coordinated very well. The best part was that hotel arrangements were good and we got permits for nathula pass as well as zero point. Enjoyed the trip.
Geethu Mohandas - Bengaluru India
0 * for the service and the Trust - The worst service provide for Bhutan and North east. Be careful before you are booking trips with this group.
Now i am going to explain the tragedy happened to our 42 member team who camp to Land of Happiness Bhutan, but returned with the so much unhappy experience during and After trip. ( Any one can check the photos which we are given as a proof)
Our journey date - 6th October 2019- 12th October 2019. Our horrible story begins from Bagdogra airport.
1. They promised us to give 22 seater 2 Bus, but we got 52 seater one bus with no luggage space and poor condition of the bus made our first day journey horrible one.
2. Day 2 immigration day- Our team was ready and waiting at immigration office from 8 am onward and no support staff came for any help in the office and the last people who left from the office is our team time 8 pm ( 12 hours of long Q and suffering killed our entire day and all team members aged from 12- 70 completely frustrated with the service provided by this group.
3. As per the plan we have to start to Timpu on this day in 2 , 22 seater bus. breaking all the promise they provide 2 bus one 14 seater and another 34 seater. Of which 14 seater bus does not have reverse gear and self stater. our participants need to come out and push the vehicle to start to run. ( vechile does not have any luggage space also)
4. 42 participants reached Timpu at 5:00 am in the next day morning.
5. We requested the driver many times to change the vehicle or to go to workshop for a repair. But the driver was very arrogant and he refused to accept any of these and every day and night our participants came out of the vehicle and pulled the vehicle.
6. Haa Valley another Horrible Experience - They have provided us a vehicle which does not have permit to visit Haa valley and they does not arranged any alternate vehicle. people stuck in Paro for more than 4 hours and finally arranged 6 vehicle ( Blolero and Innova by the bus driver ) . By the time we reached Haa valley time was 11 pm at the night and lost all the beautiful views and Village experience.
The entire journey was still a nightmare for us!!!! We people from Kerala traveled so far to experience the best out of it and because of this group we end up in the most sad moments in many of our life.
I request each and everyone who associate this group to think, any times to choose this group. They don't have value for others time, money and they don't have respect to others views. Arrogant staffs Mr Himnshu and Bhavana. Bhavana may speak with you in a sweet voice, but at times when we need help, she will switch off her phone or asked us to contact Mr Himanshu .
After the trip we called Mr Himanshu to inform all this and he simply said this trip is already in 2 lack loss, and Can't do anything apart 125/- per participant. He behaved very rudely with us, when we called for a discussion. And he said do whatever we want.
0/5 is our rating , the pain and sufferings that 42 people gone through for 6 days can't explain in words. Its a Request to each and everyone who Check google reviews before booking or associating with this team, be very careful !! they don't have trust they don't have Respect and They don't give any Value for your money and Time !!
Beware of Himavanth destinations Pvt Limited !!!!
( I am putting 1 * because there is no option to give 0*)
Sunil Kumar Shrivastava - India
In my opinion Himavat Destination Tour operator is not worthwhile. At the time of booking they will commit many things even they will send you itinerary as per your requirements but after giving them token money in advance their attitude will be different. One of his employee Mr. RAJAT who looks after transport department, his behavior is not upto the mark. He talks like that we are fool. He talks about legal/ illegal points. If you book Innova /Xylo vehicle he will manage Sumo or Bolero for you if you will ask for the reason he will reply it was not available. Mr. RAJAT is totally unethical person. Overall I will never recommend Himavat Destination.